Old February 15th 06, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
naked_draughtsman naked_draughtsman is offline

Default Oops!

Jack Taylor wrote:

Once the approaching
cyclist has committed to their path I change my step and try and make sure
that I barrel into the side of them as they pass - keeping clear of
handlebars and pedals - and knocking them flying instead. It's very
satisfying, especially knowing that legally they haven't got a leg to stand
on (so to speak). On a couple of occasions they've ended up sprawled on the
road with everyone laughing at them, their dignity destroyed.

While they're on the floor ask for their name and address and tell them
they'll be hearing from your solicitor - nothing like kicking someone
while they're down (not literally though because I guess that would be
assault).

If only your style would also work on car drivers who do the same...

peter