Old February 15th 06, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Alistair Gunn Alistair Gunn is offline

Default Oops!

In uk.rec.cycling Ian Jelf twisted the electrons to say:
but after yelling "tosser", presumably at me, she just cycled off.

Does the "failure to stop at the scene of an accident" offence only apply
to motor vehicles, or can cyclists[1] be done for it as well?

[1] and horse riders too come to think of it?