Old February 15th 06, 02:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Northern Line Interchange

"Sam" typed

Hope someone can help

I am travelling to Gatwick on Saturday evening.

Will be travelling southbound Northern Line and changing to Thameslink at
either Kings Cross or London Bridge.

I will have luggage so want to have the least amount of stairs to
negotiate.
Any one know ?

I already have tickets, any info on platform exits would be also
appreciated.

'If I were you, I wouldn't start from here.'...

King Cross Thameslink is a very long trek from the Tube.
I've never taken Thameslink from London Bridge but all I can recall is a
series of LONG ramps connected by a passage.

Where, exactly are you travelling from?

Have you considered getting a local Thameslink train from, for example,
Mill Hill Broadway, an changing to a Gatwick train somewhere down the
line?

IIRC Kentish Town is not an easy place to schlep luggage, but

ANYTHING IS EASIER THAN KINGS CROSS THAMESLINK

PS The Victoria Gatwick Express thing also involves much walking...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.