Old February 16th 06, 08:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David H Wild David H Wild is offline

Default Silverlink Metro transfers to Tfl Nov 2007

In article . com,
MIG wrote:
I wonder how they will turn round trains from Stratford at Queen's Park
though? I would have thought a connection east of Queens Park would
probably be a less major work than fourth rail from Harrow to Watford,
and could be done at the same time, or just before to provide an
alternative while the latter is going on.

There is a crossover on the Queens Park side of Kilburn High Road station.
This was used, in the other direction, when the line into Euston was
blocked for a while. This means that reversing at Queens Park wouldn't need
any track alterations.

--
David Wild using RISC OS on broadband