Old February 21st 06, 09:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Jubilee to East Dulwich

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, C wrote:

I had 'Homes under the hammer' on the tv this morning and they were in
East Dulwich. The presenter mentioned it was up and coming and that
there was a strong rumour of the Jubilee line coming to "the village".
Anyone got any clue about this? I know there was the proposed link to
the East London line, but never the Jubilee.

It's funny how these ideas get about. I have a friend who is (or rather,
was) absolutely convinced that Stoke Newington was soon to get a tube
stop.

tom

--
Human judgement is not something to be trusted in a life-or-death
situation -- Ben Jefferys