Old February 21st 06, 10:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Smith Martin Smith is offline

Default Jubilee to East Dulwich

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:40:02 +0000, Dave Arquati wrote:
C wrote:
I had 'Homes under the hammer' on the tv this morning and they were in
East Dulwich. The presenter mentioned it was up and coming and that
there was a strong rumour of the Jubilee line coming to "the village".
Anyone got any clue about this? I know there was the proposed link to
the East London line, but never the Jubilee.

Sounds like rubbish. The East London Line may go to Peckham Rye in phase
2, and the Bakerloo line has being trying to get to Camberwell for about
seventy years, but no-one's really interested in building anything to
Dulwich!

Indeed, it sounds like the Estate agents are just trying their luck
again, Lordship Lane is now nearly all Estate Agents and Curry Houses.

--
Martin Smith