Old February 22nd 06, 03:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Oyster pre-pay deposit

Larry Lard wrote:
wrote:
I recently purchased an Oyster pre-pay card and was told that the £3
deosit was refundable. How do I go about getting the £3 refunded?

https://transportforlondon.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/transportforlondon.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=29

=

http://tinyurl.com/nbpgl

--
Larry Lard
Replies to group please

And given that any letter that would appear to have a credit card or
debit card in it is almost certainly going to get lost before it is
delivered I am surprised that LUL suggest sending it to 55 Broadway. I
suppose that they are hoping that for £3 people wont bother.

Kevin