Old February 23rd 06, 07:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Chailey Chailey is offline

Default Can you identify this tube station from this arty picture

A Canadian posts the following picture he

http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/archives...222_1471.shtml

with the caption:

"a metro station in london, england. unfortunately I don't remember
the name of the station."

And surprisingly none of the copmmenters so far have identified it.

OK, there are not many clues to go on, but I thought someone here might
have an idea. Vague suggestions so far have been Stamford Brook,
Turnham Green, Ravenscourt Park, the "District and Circle line" or
"Picadilly line".

Have fun,

Jonathan