Old February 23rd 06, 12:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
WaneY WaneY is offline

Default Oyster pre-pay deposit

wrote in message
ups.com...
I recently purchased an Oyster pre-pay card and was told that the £3
deosit was refundable. How do I go about getting the £3 refunded?

In sept 2005, I went into the ticket hall of a tube station and told the
person inside the booth I required a refund on my pre-pay oystercard.

He simply took it from me, and issued me a printed ticket.
One week later a cheque arrived trough the post with my £3 depoist plus the
additional money I had paid onto the card.