Old September 16th 03, 06:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Stratford Eurostar station.

K wrote the following in:

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:48:59 +0100, Sam Holloway
wrote:

Plus Stratford is on the Central, Jubilee & DLR - St Pancras isn't.
Yes, most newbies and tourists won't appreciate that but I imagine a
lot of more regular users of the service would.

Wheras St Pancras is only on the Met, H&C, Circle, Northern,
Piccadilly and Victoria lines?

Not a lot of help if you don't live on them. For a lot of people whose
local station is on the Central, Jubilee or DLR (and I'm one such
person) Stratford is a much more convenient place to get to.

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
If bathroom means toilet in America, I'll have a shower please.

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.