Old February 24th 06, 04:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matt Wheeler Matt Wheeler is offline

Default NG Admnistrator

wrote in message
ups.com...
Do we have an administrator or moderator and if so, can that person
please do something about the constant abusive topics we seem to
have
these days? It's embrarassing to scroll through the topics on screen
during my lunchtime at work.

As others have said, there is not (and will never be) a moderator for
this group.
Only options you have are to Killfile the subjects/posters or, you
could try complaining about the posters to their respective Internet
providers, however, this last action will unlikely make much different
unless they are possibly posting using a school/uni/work id/server.