Old February 24th 06, 06:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default Rail link scheme a priority

Tony Polson wrote:
That should have drawn a line, ending any further speculation about
Oxford-Cambridge. But no. It keeps cropping up on here, time and
time (and time) again. And again.

Oxford-Cambridge is dead and buried. Just forget it.

I agree with you about Oxford-Cambridge. But I was talking about
Aylesbury-Bletchley, or Aylesbury-Bedford, or any number of other
possibilities that would be brought about by the restoration of the
relevant trackwork. I wish I could find a copy of the study and see the
results for myself.