Old February 24th 06, 09:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default underground journey times

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:31:08 +0000, Paul Corfield
wrote:

depending on where you change lines and the time of day (i.e early or
not) I would estimate between 35 and 40 minutes. I'd personally
recommend you change at Piccadilly Circus having taken the Bakerloo line
from Waterloo. Changing at Green Park (from the Jubilee) or Leicester
Square (from the Northern) involves longer walks and more steps that at
Piccadilly Circus.

I'd even suggest changing at Oxford Circus and Finsbury Park - very
short walks and no steps at all.