Old February 25th 06, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default NG Admnistrator

On 24 Feb 2006 05:15:40 -0800, wrote:

Do we have an administrator or moderator and if so, can that person
please do something about the constant abusive topics we seem to have
these days?

No, and no.

It's embrarassing to scroll through the topics on screen
during my lunchtime at work.

Yeah. Freedom can backfire. Particularly when politically-correct
bystanders who don't understand the Internet decide to throw their
weight around. But, on the whole, I continue to vote against
censorship.