Old February 25th 06, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Can you identify this tube station from this arty picture

However, this
canopy is on the same platform as the photographer, while the platform
the couple are sitting on is canopyless. At first I thought the plain
white area above the girder has clearly (and very crudely) been blanked
out in an image editor, but it could just be a very over-exposed outer
face of the same canopy (in which case the photographer is one platform
further back than I originally thought).

In view of the claim that the photo was a composite, I'm a bit surprised
that nobody in this thread has yet actually gone to Wimbledon and attempted
to reproduce the viewpoint. I'd do it myself, but for me it's a bit far...
--
Mark Brader There are people on that train!
Toronto Sure, they're Canadians, but they're still people!