Old February 25th 06, 06:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default DLR to Charing Cross?

Laurence Payne wrote:
On 25 Feb 2006 04:54:21 -0800, "MIG"
wrote:

Also, there tend to be fairly easy routes to the Charing Cross area
from places where you can get on the DLR.

How can there "tend to be" routes? Are there, or aren't there? :-)

Depends what time of what day and what engineering works there are.

But to be honest, I think that there must be better priorities for
London than extending that bit of DLR at all. Both Charing Cross and
Euston are likely destinations for me from that direction, but both are
pretty easy to get to really.