Old February 25th 06, 08:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default NG Admnistrator

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:15:37 +0000,
Laurence Payne
wrote in :
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:26:45 +0000 (UTC), "Dr Ivan D. Reid"
wrote:

To avoid some recent unpleasantness, I have put this in my
score-file; it's been quite effective:

[uk.transport.london]
Sco: -9999
Subject: jew
Newsgroups: jew

So you rate Jews pretty low then? :-)

They're just stereotypes in Shakespeare's plays, innit?
I spent the first 17 years of my life without meeting one, AFAIK.

It's the people that blether on about 'em I can't stand, hence the
above entries.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. ] Room 40-1-B12, CERN