Old February 26th 06, 09:04 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Stephen Richards Stephen Richards is offline

Default London Tube Anagram Map - TFL sense of humour failure

This is what you get if you go to that site now:

Content removed at the request of Healeys Solicitors acting on behalf of
Transport for London and Transport Trading Ltd

What was the harm?

Did anyone make a copy before the site was taken down (or to the owner
of the site, can you send me a copy - I'd love tit as a desktop.

Stephen