Old February 27th 06, 01:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 01:42 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

It looks like I need to get an Oyster card for pre-pay but I regularly
need to produce receipts for travel. That is easy with paper tickets but
how do I do that with Oyster pre-pay? Ask Oyster doesn't have anything.

If you top up at a tube ticket window, you'll get a receipt for it.

If you ask at a tube ticket window, you can get a print-out showing
your most recent journeys, including their costs.