Old February 27th 06, 08:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

In article ,
(Roland Perry) wrote:

In message , at 03:07:32
on Mon, 27 Feb 2006, Laurence Payne
remarked:
You can ask for a print-out at an Underground ticket office, covering
your last dozen or so journeys. I think you can request one online
too, though they post it to you.

A url for that would be useful.

Single tickets were always swallowed by the machine at the end of the
journey anyway.

Except if your journey ends at KX (and a few other places) which is
where Colin and I are likely to be exiting the system.

Actually, for singles I'm more often exiting at St James's Park.

--
Colin Rosenstiel