Old February 27th 06, 08:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

In message , at 09:10:05 on Mon,
27 Feb 2006, Paul G remarked:
Single tickets were always swallowed by the machine at the end of the
journey anyway.

Except if your journey ends at KX (and a few other places) which is
where Colin and I are likely to be exiting the system.

That option will stop fairly soon, once the refurbished station is
completed

Is there a date for this? I see that the Northern ticket hall won't be
finished until 2009.

(the only reason the ticket machines haven't retained the tickets is to
allow people to change between lines which have, until now, required
separate booking halls).

Yes, I know.