Old February 27th 06, 02:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster pre-pay deposit

In message , at
01:42:00 on Mon, 27 Feb 2006, Colin Rosenstiel
remarked:
And given that any letter that would appear to have a credit card or
debit card in it is almost certainly going to get lost before it is
delivered I am surprised that LUL suggest sending it to 55 Broadway. I
suppose that they are hoping that for £3 people wont bother.

"Alternatively, please take your Oyster card to a Tube station ticket
office and they will explain what you need to do to get a refund." seems
more practical. Anyone done it?

No, but I'll bet even money that the answer is "here's the address you
need to mail the card to".