Old February 28th 06, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

Colin Rosenstiel wrote
(Michael R N Dolbear) wrote:

My local SWT station out in Surrey beyond the Travelcard area was
happy to sell me a single to Waterloo plus Underground Z1 for today

and
another single + Z1 dated 3 days later for my return trip. They

said
[...]
I would expect to buy a Saver Return to Z1 for that sort of trip from

Cambridge.

I do that to Zones 1 & 2 on occasion when I stay in Putney. With a
Network Card it's £19.15 this year compared to a Saver Return to

King's
Cross which is £16.55. That still beats the tube singles, even with
Oyster.

Yes, Savers are 50 miles and up, Network Awaybreak 35 miles and up --
those closer in don't get any return ticket offered.

--
Mike D