Old March 1st 06, 12:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

In article 01c63c82$b5c772c0$LocalHost@default,
(Michael R N Dolbear) wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote
(Michael R N Dolbear) wrote:

My local SWT station out in Surrey beyond the Travelcard area was
happy to sell me a single to Waterloo plus Underground Z1 for
today and another single + Z1 dated 3 days later for my return
trip. They said

[...]
I would expect to buy a Saver Return to Z1 for that sort of trip
from Cambridge.

I do that to Zones 1 & 2 on occasion when I stay in Putney. With a
Network Card it's £19.15 this year compared to a Saver Return to
King's Cross which is £16.55. That still beats the tube singles,
even with Oyster.

Yes, Savers are 50 miles and up, Network Awaybreak 35 miles and up --
those closer in don't get any return ticket offered.

They withdrew Network Awaybreaks from Cambridge last year.

--
Colin Rosenstiel