Old March 2nd 06, 11:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Worst Welcome

I accept that most of the routes have their less than salubrious sections
but the continuous mess of old sidings, decaying buildings, graffiti,
rubbish and concrete underpasses combined with an already boring
landscape makes this route the clear winner. Yes?

I got a Eurostar from Waterloo once, made me glad to see the back of
London after it's journey through skankland, perhaps thats why CTRL is
underground from West Kent, don't scare the tourists

Brighton Main line isn't the nicest, but Orpington - London Bridge via
Hither Green etc. isn't too bad.