Old March 2nd 06, 09:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
M J Forbes M J Forbes is offline

Default Bendy buses

"Boltar" wrote in message

I actually quite like the bendy buses. They're very quick to board and
get off.
No crowding around the single narrow doorway with people half falling
down the stairs like you get on a double decker.

I actually agree on this, for the reasons stated above, however, I do feel
that the problems that others have stated regarding the suitability of
Bendys on some routes could do with review. Something long-distance and
reasonably straight - the 207/607 (before they split them) would be (in my
humble wotsit) be ideal - presumably this is why the route was chosen for
the trials back in -erm- 2001?

Cheers

Matt