Old March 3rd 06, 01:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ronnie Clark Ronnie Clark is offline

Default Chiltern franchise aspirations

"Graeme Wall" wrote in message
In message

Not exactly rocket science.

No, civil engineering - much harder!

But something civil engineers have been doing for decades. I agree that
rocket science is easy, it's rocket technology that's complicated.

As an undergrad, I had to live with a couple of civil engineer undergrads
too. They would frequently use the expression "It's not rocket science!" -
until one day they had to do coursework on matlab. It was completely beyond
one of them, and the expression was rapidly changed to "It's not matlab!"

--
Ronnie