Old September 17th 03, 09:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Holloway Sam Holloway is offline

Default Stratford Eurostar station.

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:57:57 +0100, K wrote:

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:48:59 +0100, Sam Holloway
wrote:
Plus Stratford is on the Central, Jubilee & DLR - St Pancras isn't.
Yes, most newbies and tourists won't appreciate that but I imagine a
lot of more regular users of the service would.

Wheras St Pancras is only on the Met, H&C, Circle, Northern,
Piccadilly and Victoria lines?

Yes, exactly my point. Between those two stations, you've covered most
lines without requiring an additional change. (You're only missing
Bakerloo, W&C, East London and District!)

Sam
--
Sam Holloway, Cambridge
www.samholloway.co.uk