Old March 6th 06, 11:26 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Rev. CMOT TMPV Rev. CMOT TMPV is offline

Default Vote for Beck's Tube Map in the Great British Design Quest

Once upon a time -- around about 3/6/06 19:10 --
possibly wrote:

John Rowland wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/cultureshow/designquest/vote/

Personally, I can't get excited about a quest for a Great British Design
where one of the three finalists is an Anglo-French design that wasn't
particularly successful but looked nice.

It's a design competition, looking nice is the whole point.

And as much as I love the Tube, Concorde's design is one of the most amazing
designs ever. I have to vote for her.

--
I'm not sure if the sad part is that I know what everyone is missing or that
most people don't know what they're missing. (Eric on Concorde's retirement)