Old March 9th 06, 10:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David FitzGerald David FitzGerald is offline

Default Help! Boat with a bar needed ... 5 people.

John Hearns wrote:
On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 07:05:44 -0800, David FitzGerald wrote:

I've been asked to organise to get 5 people from Southwark Bridge to
Canary Wharf via a boat - with the requirement that there is a bar on the
boat.

I've been looking all around, and cannot find anything. I can find plenty
of commuter boats to get us there (without a bar)

Emmm... the commuter boat does have a bar.
The large one, the Hurricane Clipper, has a bar. Just phone Thames
Clippers and ask which journeys it is doing during the day.

Great - I'll give them a ring.

Thanks very much for your help - much appreciated!

D.