Old March 10th 06, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Speller Paul Speller is offline

Default Rail Links with the Magic Kendom

On 10 Mar 2006 07:28:49 -0800, Bob wrote:

http://www.dft.gov.uk/stellent/group...ays_611308.pdf

This looks good from a first skim, and covers my line (Dartford to
London). I live within Greater London and my local station is inside the
area too, but only just, and we feel thoroughly neglected as far as TfL
is concerned around here so if they can try and make our trains feel
more integrated then we might start to get over the huge chip on our
collective shoulder about the complete lack of tube/DLR etc. anywhere
near here!

Anyway, to get to the point, this document makes occasional vague
mentions of 'integrated ticketing'. Could this proposal ultimately lead
to Oyster Pre-Pay being usable on South Eastern Trains into London? I
can scarcely believe it could be true, but it does sound like that could
be one aim.

Paul