Old March 10th 06, 11:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Tube/Bus system and Oyster card

John B wrote:
jimstevens wrote:

How do we pay after initial purchase? Do we just add to it with
credit card at any station?

Yes.

If the OP has a US credit card, would the machines accept it?
(Prompted by the fact that most Paris Metro machines don't accept even
UK cards.)

Or you can use cash at the station if you prefer, or you can
top it up in a corner shop/neighborhood shop using cash or card.

By the way, Oyster Pre-pay has been renamed Oyster Pay-as-you-go from
January 2006.
--
Richard J.