Old March 11th 06, 11:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Bakerloo Line gets telegram from Queen

"Edward Sloley" wrote in message

Just out of interest, I passed through Moorgate yesterday
and noticed 2 terminating platforms (I think numnbers 3
and 4) between the Met/Circle and Thameslink lines. What exactly are/were
they for?

Terminating.

A few years back, the timetable contained "runs as required" paths for
specials from Moorgate to Putney Bridge via Edgware Road, for when Chelsea
are playing at home to a team from GNER or Midland Mainline territory. I
don't know if these paths are still booked, or used.