Old September 17th 03, 01:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Da Man Da Man is offline

Default New Eurostar line from Waterloo

The majority of services will use St Pancras but there will still be
regular, timetabled services into/out of Waterloo. Not everyone lives

north
of the river!

So I suppose that Waterloo and St Pancras are goin to be like Heathrow and
Gatwick for international services as such. If I was a visitor to the
country I would muchprefer it if all the international trains ran from the
on station. That way if you need to travel at short notice you can just turn
up at the terminal and book a ticket. With services from Waterloo and St
Pancras you will have to check timetables to see what station you need to be
at.

If they are going to keep the two international stations then I suggest that
maybe Brussels goes from one and Paris from the other. Just a
suggestion.....