Old March 12th 06, 10:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default best route

"DrTeeth" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi, I will be getting the Heathrow Express on Sunday evening (8ish) to
Paddington and then need to travel onwards to the Holiday Inn Express
Old Street, near Old Street underground station. Can you advise the
best route and approx time/cost of a taxi?

The Transport for London Journey Planner http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/
suggests taking the London Underground Circle Line from Paddington to
Kings Cross and then Northern Line to Old Street, with a journey time of
(a very optimistic) 19 minutes. I'd say 30 minutes is more likely.

I would suggest this is a much better and cheaper way to travel than
taking a taxi, unless you have a lot of baggage.

Ian