Old March 13th 06, 09:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
!Speedy Gonzales! !Speedy Gonzales! is offline

Default Gatwick Express?

"Yorkie" wrote in message
Where are you travelling from?

Thanks for the quick reply!
I'm travelling from Gatwick to Victoria then back again a few days later so
I'll go for a priv ticket. I had a quick look at the 'travel facilities
guides' on the ATOC site (incidentally, many thanks) and it doesn't mention
anything about the Gatwick Express although the Heathrow Express does get a
mention. I take it they are run by the same TOC?
Ideally I'd like to use one of my boxes but a PT is better than nothing!

--
!Speedy Gonzales!

Remove the SPAMTRAP to reply