Old March 13th 06, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Gatwick Express?

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:38:25 GMT, "!Speedy Gonzales!"
wrote:

I'm travelling from Gatwick to Victoria then back again a few days later so
I'll go for a priv ticket. I had a quick look at the 'travel facilities
guides' on the ATOC site (incidentally, many thanks) and it doesn't mention
anything about the Gatwick Express although the Heathrow Express does get a
mention. I take it they are run by the same TOC?
Ideally I'd like to use one of my boxes but a PT is better than nothing!

Gatwick Express is run by National Express and is a normal TOC.
Heathrow Express is run by BAA. It owns part of its own line into
Heathrow IIRC.
--
Terry Harper
Website Coordinator, The Omnibus Society