Old March 18th 06, 02:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default Bus 'Code Red'

In message . com, Kev
writes
PSV drivers aren't allowed to reverse, apparantly. I posted on this
recently but in that instance the driver was extremely offensive but
presumabley because I was joe public and not another bus driver. I
assume in this instance they get a large crane to to lift one of the
buses out of the way or get a non psv licence holder who can reverse
the bus.

When I learnt to drive a bus (Bristol) we were given strict instructions
that reversing was OK but NEVER with passengers on board.
--
Clive