Old March 22nd 06, 10:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Is there a list of National Rail stations that accept prepay

Mike Bristow wrote in
:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/dlr/tickets/oyster_faqs.shtml#7

Thanks for this.

The mind boggles, really. So if I have a day travelcard loaded onto the
Oyster I can go from Canning Town to Richmond, as long as I'm not getting
off between Stratford and Gunnersbury... even though I have already paid
up.

I assume that's the case, since I can go from Liverpool St to Walthamstow
but not at intermediate stations, and from Harrow and Wealdstone to Euston
but not at Kilburn HR and Seven Sisters.

So by that reckoning, I can go from Canning Town to Richmond, but not at
stations between Stratford and Gunnersbury.

Or am I wrong?

And if an Inspector came on the train as it was passing through Camden
Road, for example, could I get a fine (but not one as it is passing through
Kilburn HR on the Liverpool St to Walthamstow line?)