Old March 23rd 06, 12:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Is there a list of National Rail stations that accept prepay

Tom Anderson wrote in
.li:

SNIP
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Tristán White wrote:

SNIP
And if an Inspector came on the train as it was passing through
Camden Road, for example, could I get a fine (but not one as it is
passing through Kilburn HR on the Liverpool St to Walthamstow line?)

If one was on a train passing through Kilburn High Road on the
Liverpool Street to Walthamstow line, i should imagine fines would be
the least of your concerns.

LOL I meant Euston - Harrow & Wealdstone of course. :-))