Old September 18th 03, 12:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Stratford Eurostar station.

K wrote the following in:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:32:56 +0000 (UTC), Matthew Malthouse
wrote:

Not quite the point. A stratford stop *adds* direct access to the
other lines.

How direct? You will still need to put your ticket in/near gate
to get to/from the Jubilee line.

So? I'm sorry, but I really don't see how that matters. You still get
much more direct access to the Jubilee line.

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
If bathroom means toilet in America, I'll have a shower please.

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.