Old March 27th 06, 11:50 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default live in London and have a car? please fill up my survey

In message .com of
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 02:46:59 in uk.local.london,
writes
Hello,

I am a student of the International Baccalaureate Programme writing a
research paper on driving in London. I would be grateful if you could
answer the questions below.

http://chii.homeunix.net/survey/

I think you have problems with the design of the questionnaire.
I don't see how "no" can ever be true for "5. Do you use your car by
yourself or share it with another person?" Do you mean: "Are you the
only driver of your car?".
You neglect depreciation as a cost.
What do "rarely", "sometimes" and "often" mean?

What feedback will you make of your survey results?

Survey design is hard. ;(

I just found your thread "plz help with my homework! fill out my
survey." in uk.transport.london. FU set.

When I studied transport, our professor made us seek his permission for
any survey. I think your teachers should be similarly protective.

P.S. Rather than "fill up", "fill out", or "fill in", try "complete".
--
Walter Briscoe