Old March 27th 06, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Kings Cross Shut - Thursday

In article , Edward Cowling
London UK writes
WAGN had the usual electrical problems at Moorgate so we got diverted
to Kings Cross.

One train failed at Moorgate. The following train was sent in to couple
to it and draw it clear, but the fault transferred to it. That meant the
service was in the hands of the fitters.

[I was on the first 313 to be diverted to King's Cross, having
transferred from a KX service at Finsbury Park :-].

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: