Old March 29th 06, 06:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Anti-bike signs on Bendibuses

Colin Rosenstiel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Some Bendibuses (including some or all on routes 29 and 73) have a
yellow triangle sign on the rear with a black bicycle with an X
across it.

a) What is it supposed to mean?

Don't overtake on the left, as you'll end up either:
a) dead, under the bus
b) dead, under 20 disembarking bus passengers

b) Why this anti-bike attitude from TfL?

It's not anti-bike. It's anti-getting-people-killed-for-no-reason.

I don;t think you understand cycling.

Quite obviously we don't understand it in the same way as you do.

If that "understanding" involves a perceived right to go wherever the ****
you want because you're in the right, then I don't think I want to.

May I recommend www.highwaycode.gov.uk