Old March 29th 06, 09:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Goodland Peter Goodland is offline

Default Euro Star

I want to travel when I can afford to do so. I might be prepared to trade
off a slightly higher fare for more convenient scheduling but I want to
see all the facts in front of me.

Giving out the facts does not seem to be part of Euro Star's ethos. I
have certainly never seen all of the options laid out.

Eurostar's pricing model is similar to the airlines.
The price depends very much on when you want to travel, and how many tickets
have already been sold.

Go to www.eurostar.co.uk

Put in your date of travel, and a time, and it will give you all the
options.

--
Peter