Old March 29th 06, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Anti-bike signs on Bendibuses

In article ,
(Greg Hennessy) wrote:

Au contraire, speaking as both a cyclist and driver, I have lost
count of the idiots who do not appreciate the danger of pedaling up
the inside of *anything* which is turning left, never mind PSVs or
HGVs.

Who said anything about buses turning left in this? Where I find this
problem it's me as a cyclist turning left (to get away from the buses)
and the bus going straight on. I'm in the left hand lane as I should be
and the b* bus pulls in in front of me.

--
Colin Rosenstiel