Old March 29th 06, 02:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
d d is offline

Default Anti-bike signs on Bendibuses

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
In article ,
(Greg Hennessy) wrote:

Au contraire, speaking as both a cyclist and driver, I have lost
count of the idiots who do not appreciate the danger of pedaling up
the inside of *anything* which is turning left, never mind PSVs or
HGVs.

Who said anything about buses turning left in this? Where I find this
problem it's me as a cyclist turning left (to get away from the buses)
and the bus going straight on. I'm in the left hand lane as I should be
and the b* bus pulls in in front of me.

The bus drivers must have not got the "Get the **** out of Colin
Rosenstiel's way as he's allowed to go wherever he wants, whenever he wants,
and may God have mercy on the souls of anyone who even DARES thinking he
might be wrong" memo...

seriously, what's wrong with a bus using the left-hand-lane when a cyclist
is somewhere in the area?

--
Colin Rosenstiel