Old March 29th 06, 02:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default Anti-bike signs on Bendibuses

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:58 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article ,

(Greg Hennessy) wrote:

Au contraire, speaking as both a cyclist and driver, I have lost
count of the idiots who do not appreciate the danger of pedaling up
the inside of *anything* which is turning left, never mind PSVs or
HGVs.

Who said anything about buses turning left in this?

That would be the whole thread in question.

Where I find this
problem it's me as a cyclist turning left (to get away from the buses)
and the bus going straight on. I'm in the left hand lane as I should be
and the b* bus pulls in in front of me.

I have never had a PSV or HGV do that to me ever.

greg

--
Chuck Norris and Mr.T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly
destroyed,as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.