Old March 29th 06, 03:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Anti-bike signs on Bendibuses

Colin Rosenstiel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

In a wide main road like Euston Road, a bendi-bus pulls in regardless of
cyclists riding where they should, close to the kerb.

If the bus is stopping immediately after passing a cyclist, then that's a
lack of planning on the driver's part - but it does NOT mean the cyclist
should go past the bus on the left.

If the bus is stationary when the cyclist reaches it, then that's even more
of a reason not to pass it on the left.

Oh, and cyclists shouldn't be riding "close to the kerb". Do a bit of
research on the primary riding position.

They are then almost impossible to pass safely.

Not at all. Go past on the right.

I suggest you try it sometime instead of pontificating.

Try going past a stationary vehicle on the left on a bike? No thanks, I
like life too much.