Old March 30th 06, 06:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Anti-bike signs on Bendibuses

Colin Rosenstiel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

So, perhaps, just maybe, the cyclist could *wait behind the bus* at
lights? Or is there some secret reason that I "wouldn't understand,
and should try some time" as to why that can't happen?

Given how much better a cyclist's standing start acceleration is than
that of a bus, why should they? When I wait beside or in front of a bus
at lights I am always well across the junction before the bus gets near
me.

Right. So there's no problem if boyracers shove their way to the front of
the queue, then - after all, they'll be quicker away.